New York Wensleydale & Cranberry Wardorf Salad
prep: 10 mins cook: none
- 150g Ilchester® Wensleydale & Cranberry cheese, crumbled
- 1 red skinned apple, sliced into thin segments
- Few walnut pieces
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 6 baby gem lettuce leaves
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Parsley to garnish
How to make
- In a bowl mix together the Wensleydale & Cranberry cheese, apple, walnuts and celery.
- Arrange the baby gem lettuce leaves on a platter. Mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice together. Spoon a little mayonnaise over each leaf.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over. Garnish with parsley and serve.