Applewood® Smokey Cheese Bruschetta’s
prep: 15 mins cook: 8-10 mins
- 10 slices of bread from a ciabatta loaf
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 10 sundried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g Applewood® Smoked Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- 5 slices Parma Ham and 5 slices Smoked Turkey Breast
- Toasted pine nuts and basil leaves, to garnish
How to make
- Place the ciabatta slices under a preheated hot grill and toast each side until golden. Make a couple of incisions on one side and rub with a garlic clove then drizzle over olive oil on each side.
- Top the ciabatta slices with sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, Applewood® Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Parma Ham or Smoked Turkey.
- Place under a preheated hot grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve straight away. Garnish with pine nuts and basil leaves.